Monday, January 29, 2018

Upcycled Party Decor

Hi and happy Monday! To beat those Monday blues, I thought we could talk a bit about parties! I've been loving all the cute fun bright spring decor I've been seeing around and wanted to show you a cute way to turn paper bags into hanging poofs! They would be great around the main buffet table, or around a photo booth!

Supplies:
craft paper bags
scissors
hole punch
string
double sided tape



First cut all the tops of the bags. I used 10 bags per hanging flower fan.



I hole punched my bags on both sides of the bottom flap (4 holes per bag) 






String together all 10 bags!



Use your double sided tape (one piece in the middle, and one on the top) to attach all the bags together! This will also cause the tops to open more!

 




Ta Da! Tie off your string and trim the excess!
Have fun throwing spring parties!!

Bethany @Enchanted Lake



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment